John Assaraf: The Secret to Having Your Best Year (Part 4)

If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Just enter your email address in the box to the right. Thanks for visiting!

What are you tuning into?

Are you tuning into things like, "I'm too old," or "I'm not confident enough," or "I could never live in that kind of house."

Or are you tuning into things like, "2010 is MY year to win," or "I deserve the absolute BEST that the Universe has to offer me," or "I am being prospered in ALL my ways?"

If it's the latter, GREAT! If it's the former, then what mental leaps are you willing to take to get there? Not sure? Click the play button on the video below and listen in as John Assaraf shares some insightful tips on how to make that leap.



Did you enjoy this video? If so, please share it by clicking the share button below.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment