John Assaraf: The Secret to Having Your Best Year (Part 7)

If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Just enter your email address in the box to the right. Thanks for visiting!

I must admit, I had a really hard time believing that I was a direct cause of the things that were showing up in my life. Even today, I still have a tough time accepting that about some of the not so pleasant things that continue to crop up in my life.

On the flip side, it was really empowering to know that I played a part in shaping my life. That none of us just passively sits by, and lets life happen. It may sound a little woo-woo if you haven't been exposed to this concept - it's a lot to wrap your mind around, I know. John Assaraf does a great job explaining the science around "thoughts become things" in the video below.

Click the play button and listen and watch John explain this in the most simple terms.


Did you enjoy this video? If so, please share it by clicking the share button below.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment